Welcome to Little Bear Lake Hideaway
Little Bear Lake Hideaway is the perfect vacation destination for your family. Located on beautiful Little Bear Lake in Otsego County, Michigan. You will enjoy the clear turquoise waters and white sandy beach just a few steps from the door. Little Bear Lake is an all sports lake so bring your boat and water ski, fish, or just relax. You will have your own private dock right in front of the house to dock your boat. You are only steps away from the beach, perfect for keeping an eye on young children playing in the water.
The Hideaway has 2100 sq ft. of living space. With 5 bedrooms and 2 baths you can comfortably sleep up to 12 people. The master bedroom has a balcony with a panoramic view of the lake. The kitchen and family room provide a comfortable area to prepare meals and socialize. Outside, enjoy barbequing on the large spacious deck. There is a camp fire ring right in front of the deck to sit around the fire, cook smores, and enjoy the sun setting over the lake.
The Hideaway is only 18 miles from Gaylord where you can enjoy the convenient shopping and hospitality of this quaint alpine village. Bring your clubs and challenge friends and family to the renowned golf courses in the area.
- Central Air Conditioning
- 100 feet of beach on Little Bear Lake's 135 acres on a double lot
- Linens and bath towels are supplied. *beach towels not provided
- Phone: free local calls
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Modern appliances: Washer & Dryer, Stove/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher Microwave, Toaster, Coffee Maker, Crock Pot, Electric Skillet Propane Barbeque Grill, tankless water heater
- High chair
- 42' Satellite TV /w DVD and VCR, and Blueray Player
- Board games and videos
- Paddle Boat and two Kayaks
- Bed setup: Three queen, one double, one single and one bunk bed
- Large game room with Air Hockey, foosball and card table, Nintendo Wii console
- Large floating swimming platform